5.10.2011

Livin' in nakedville

i totally understand why people join nudist colonies. i like to think that i could hack it myself. in fact, i walk around my house naked all the time. i just feel better out of my clothes. i'm quite in tune with my body, so it just seems like the next logical step.

my only fear (and maybe this is a bit juvenile of me, but hey, it's true) is what happens when you come across a sexy fox like the one featured in this video below. i mean, sorry, ain't gonna be no hidin' mr. happy when she comes traipsing through.

Carina, ecstasy of existence from Projecte NUCAT on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. I carry too much stuff so I like having pockets.

    Then there is also issues I have with hot spatters hitting sensitive spots and sharp edges and...
    I realize that it is because I have become accustomed to clothing (so carelessness has fewer consequences) that this is an issue.

    Another thing... peeling clothes off a willing girl you're about to enjoy in a carnal manner is so much fun that I'd hate giving that up.

    Like everything else there would be good points about never wearing clothes just as there are about wearing them. Maybe the problem is living one way to the exclusion of the alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christ, I'd never get anything done if I was her boyfriend...I'd be bending her over and fucking the hell out of her all day long. Scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like we'd all have some problems, but I'd like to think we'd find positives too. I'd give it a try.... mr. happy would too fo sho.

    ReplyDelete