2.14.2010

Texts from an ex


SHE:  How r things? I feel lk we haven't talked in a while. Lol

ME:  Things are good. And you? It feels like that cuz it's true. It's been two months plus we haven't talked.

SHE:  Well not really. If you take into accoutn my drunk dials haha. Things r nuts here. Huge snowstorm ruined my life a few days ago

ME:  You forgot my birthday.

SHE:  I actually didn't.

SHE:  Its hard to explain, you know?

SHE  What did you do? Get wasted? Haha. This year for mine I'm attempting sobriety.

SHE:  You r welcome to come if you want. I'm thking of doing a bicostal thing here and in LA

- - -
look, bitch, you forgot my birthday and that fucking hurts but then you act like it's no big deal and that fucking hurts even more then you go on and on about what YOU'RE gonna do for YOUR fucking birthday like I should give a shit, drop everything and just pay attention to you cuz that's what you expect from me well you can forget that shit and go fuck off...

... I'm sorry but I'm busy being a grown up and I don't have time to be played with like a rag doll that hasn't any feelings.

thanks

:-)

oh, and yeah, nice Valentine's Day olive branch.

not.

No comments:

Post a Comment