8.09.2010

Stealing mac-n-cheese from a kid

for as long as i can remember i've doubted my capabilities as a parent.  i'm not a parent, so that's okay... but I still think about it: how my selfish lifestyle would make parenting difficult, how much i dislike diapers, how just the faintest scent of vomit makes me wanna die.

then i was watching t.v. one day and realized that people like me can be parents too:

in that mom's defense, she put the mac-n-cheese on the table.  she should be able to eat as much of it as she wants.

BAM!

2 comments:

  1. By the look on that girl's face...Boy! is she going to make a man real happy one day. She'll be in therapy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my experience, therapy does not equal making a man real happy... so i assume you are invoking the great god known as SARCASMUS. bwahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete