9.26.2010

Miss you, grandma

one of my sweetest childhood memories almost killed me.

i was at my grandma's house, where i could get away with anything. she was out in the garden and i was on the front porch, playing with my star wars guys. i was about eleven or twelve years old.

it came time for there to be a ritual sacrifice among my star wars guys, so i doused one with grandma's aquanet (something i'd picked up from the bullies at school) then set him atop an empty mt. dew can... and struck a match... and llet him burn!!!!

and burn... *cough*

*cough-cough-cough* and... *cough*...

...burn and *cough-cough*... and...

i was suffocating on the fumes when --

grandma opened the front porch door and said:

"whadya doin' in here?"

"burnin' my star wars guys"

"oh. okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment