3.24.2010

Well, F-M-L

failing relationships? i get that. i mean, i understand why all of mine have failed up to this point...

i'm stubborn. i'm always right. i tend to commandeer a conversation.

most women get tired of that shit and i've never cared about any of them enough to ever change, i suppose. i mean, i'm not a mean guy or anything, i just like doing my own thang -- goin' to a game, the bar, a road trip... on a moment's notice.

so i understand why THEY ALL LEAVE ME... BUT THIS...

THIS is not cool.

a letter.

from my urologist. arrived today. it said:

Dear Patient,

I'm writing to inform you of my plans to close my medical practice on April 23, 2010. No medical services may be provided after that date. If you... BLA BLA BLA....

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!

so now, the one person who's seen more of my dick in the last three months than any other one person has had enough of me too!?!?! he's leaving me... he wants me to go to some other uroloigst?!?! well, i don't want to go to some other urologist i want my urologist!!!

fuck.

or as the kids say: FUCK MY LIFE.

well, actually, the kids say "FML". so i'll say that...

fml.

1 comment:

  1. I've had enough excitement from the urologists to last me all my life. And that was all when I was 12.

    ReplyDelete